WQA-APAC is a leading ISO Certification Body in the world. We are an Agency of Worldwide Quality Assurance Limited – UK & have head office in UK (United Kingdom). Due to our aggressive business expansion, we are looking for qualified & dynamic talents to join our success team for the following position in Jakarta Regional Office
- Assist and prepare plans and audit program.
- Complete the work in accordance with the audit plan and audit methodology.
- Collect and analyze data or reports.
- Prepare audit working papers are complete, systematic and timely, able to conduct an audit event & properly prepare the audit report, monitoring the follow up of audit result and recommendation.
- Communicate and discuss the findings of the Technical Manager.
- S1 from reputable university or dr (medical area).
- Qualified as Lead Auditor (preferably IRCA/IEMA/RAB or equivalent registered)
- Minimal 1 years experience handle management system or consulntancy
- Good spoken and written in English
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Willingness to travel & analytical approach to problem solving.
- Possess own car
- Prefer domicile at Jakarta.
Download Application Recruitment, click this link : http://www.wqa-apac.com/resources/application-form/
Please fill complete the application
And then email it to email@example.com
Make sure state the position on subject email.